Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Happy Valentine's Day!

So I am not super cynical about Valentine's Day... I know some people are and I try not to do the eyeroll about it, but man... if you read facebook today it is almost like a vehement cry of 


ITS SO NOT A BIG DEAL I DONT KNOW WHY  PEOPLE CARE UGH STUPID MADE UP HOLIDAY ARGGGGGGGG!

There is also the random post about St. Valentine which, to just spoil it for you, he has a bad end. 


I personally like the Galentine's Day posts I have seen... they are super cute and not bemoaning the roses and candy crowd.

I am not a roses and candy person to be fair...

This is what I sent my Husband...



and....

This is the romantic life between my husband and I.

TO be fair, he loves his academic and historian odd wife who sends him stuff like this. 

It has been a crazy few weeks.... the President is exploding on twitter and at his resort in Florida and I can only imagine in some sort of toddler fit in the White House while his staff is, not even joking, just falling apart and all over themselves...
Looking at you Spicer, Conway and Miller....
Oh and Flynn, see he is having a bad Valentine's Day...
Maybe he needs one too:


No comments:

Post a Comment