Monday, March 13, 2017

OMG What is Happening??!!

Not a ton to cover today but.... first... let's go to twitter and crazy people in government saying horrific things that should get them immediately removed from their jobs...


Yea and then... this guy doubled down....

CNN - King says he meant exactly what he said....

That is a link to the video, its... well yea.

Here is the thing, when did it become totally OK to support racist ideas in America, the place that is made up of people from all over the world? Is America white to him, what does he mean?

I know what he means really and the fact that he has no problem saying it in public is a problem.
This used to be stuff guys said off the cuff, in the back room, where no one heard it and I understand, well it is good that we know what kind of person King is, but at the same time, he says it on TV because he feels it is now culturally acceptable to do so... and that is dangerous.

It is so crazy that I am reading a book about the progressive South right now and racism... everything is so connected.

Spring Break has turned into last gasp of winter. I am sitting at my desk in a scarf, a hat, and gloves...because my RA is making my joints go nuts.

Yep I am bundled up so I wont ache too much lol

Anyone in the South right now, I feel you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment